When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
By checking the box I confirm, understand, and accept the entry terms and conditions – and accept that once this form is submitted the entry fee is non-refundable.
I also understand and accept that once this form is submitted there is a binding commitment to pay for the entries selected whether they are submitted or not and accept that no credit or alternative will be offered should I wish to cancel. I understand and accept the judges’ decision is final.
PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT THIS FORM IF YOUR INTENTION IS TO ENTER THE AWARDS AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
Entry Terms & Conditions:
- All fees and charges are subject to tax at 20% where applicable.
- All entry fees must be paid in full in order for your entry to be accepted in to the programme
- Once registered and the terms are accepted you are committed to pay in full for the entries selected
- All entry fees are non-refundable and a credit will not be provided, regardless if a final entry is submitted (subject to clause 9)
- All entries are judged anonymously by an independent panel and their decision is final
- The organisation name that is entered as the ‘List Name’ on the submission form will be used should your entry make it through to the finals
- Organisations must adhere to the ‘in partnership rule’ in place.
- A 3.5% processing fee will be added at checkout for card payments
- For companies entering on behalf of a third party, in order for the entries to be accepted in to the programme, the third party name and project (where applicable) must be provided at submission
- Each company/person is only permitted to enter up to 3 times in their own/company name
- For businesses or individuals that wish to submit more than 3 entries in their own/company name, the cost per entry will increase to $700 + tax (where applicable) per additional entry
In partnership with rule
Vendors can submit as many entries as they like directly or on behalf of their clients. Each vendor can benefit from entry association up to a maximum of ‘3 x in partnership with’
Vendor in partnership with Client1
Vendor in partnership with Client1
Vendor in partnership with Client2
Remaining entries can be submitted under the vendor organisation’s name, or under the client organisation’s name.
If you’d like to discuss the entry process or have any questions about entering please get in touch with a member of the team:
Direct Line: +44 (0)203 668 6942
If you wish to cancel your table or seat at one of our awards programmes, cancellation must be received in writing, and the following terms apply:
- If you cancel 46 days or more prior to the day of the event a full refund will apply
- If you cancel 45-38 days prior to the day of the event 35% of the cost of your booking will become payable
- If you cancel 37-31 days prior to the day of the event 50% of the cost of your booking will become payable
- If you cancel 30 days prior to the day of the event 100% of the cost of your booking will become payable
In all cases the cancellation fee must be paid by you to 31 Media Ltd (the event owner) within 14 days of your cancellation notice or the full amount of the booking will become payable.