Zoom Video Communications today announced it is moving to a larger London premises because of its significantly increased UK headcount over the last quarter.
Zoom has seen its EMEA customer base grow by almost 150% in the past year, and its revenues grow over 175% over the same time frame.
Its cloud-based platform and intuitive user experience help organisations drive overall communication and collaboration across mobile, desktop, and meeting spaces.
Zoom’s 2017 milestones:
- Hosting over 20 billion annualised meeting minutes
- Counting 40% of the Fortune 50 as customers
- Expanding customer options by establishing partnerships with Polycom and Crestron
- Significant positive cash flow with USS$100million in Series D funding from leading venture capital firm Sequoia at a US$1billion valuation
- Increasing its already industry-leading Net Promoter Score
- Named the fastest growing app on Okta in the EMEA market
- Hosting Zoomtopia – its first annual user conference
Al Pooley, vice president of infrastructure and cloud services at Sophos, commented: “Our global enterprise suffered from too many communications solutions, all of which left us unsatisfied in one way or another, particularly regarding ease of use, integrations, and scalability. We needed to find a better way to connect our 77 offices and numerous remote workers.
‘Strengthen teams across multiple geographies’
“Zoom has provided us one comprehensive communications solution that scales across all our end users and meeting spaces. It has been pivotal in enabling us to build and strengthen teams across multiple geographies quickly and cost-effectively. Most importantly, our users, right up to our CEO, love it.”
Eric Yuan, founder and CEO of Zoom, added: “As the market demands effortless collaboration and future-proof technologies, Zoom has demonstrated our ability to increase productivity and reduce costs by providing the first solution specifically designed with video in mind.
“Already established as one of the fastest-growing business applications globally, we see a highly successful 2017 as the perfect springboard to achieving even more in 2018 for our UK and worldwide customers.”
UK brands now using Zoom include Sophos, TransferWise, Beamly, Skyscanner, Starberry, and AND Digital.
Written from press release by Leah Alger