When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
Awards Table Booking Terms & Conditions:
- All fees and charges are subject to Government tax where applicable
- All tables are allocated to the floor plan by 31 Media Limited – should you wish a specific location please speak to your account manager (a surcharge will apply)
- Once a table booking has been submitted via this website or otherwise and the terms are accepted you are committed to pay in full for the table/s selected and be bound by these terms
- Standard table bookings guarantee entry to the standard reception whereas VIP and VIP Plus tables gain entry to the VIP reception (awards programme depending)
- The organisation name that is filled out on the table booking form is what will be listed on the floor plan
- For the purposes of health and safety, insurance, and seating each place setting requires the name, company, email of the individual taking that seat
- All names for the seating plan must be finalised not later than 10 days prior to the event, changes to your table seating plan thereafter will result in a £50 per change surcharge
- A 3.5% processing charge will be added at checkout if paying by card
- All payments must be received by 27th September 2019. For all booking forms and payments received after that date, an increase of 15% of the total price will be applied on the booking.
- Should you wish to cancel your table please send your cancellation in writing to us
- Should you cancel your table booking more than 30 days of the event taking place then 25% of the booking is payable
- Should you cancel your table booking between 29-11 days of the event taking place then 50% of the booking is payable
- Should you cancel your table booking 10 days or less of the event taking place 100% of the booking is payable
In all cases of cancellation the amount must be paid to 31 Media Limited within 5 working days of the cancellation notice. Should payment not be received within 5 working days the full amount of the booking will become immediately payable.