The National DevOps Conference 2018 is fast approaching! Held on the 16th – 17th October at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London, this two-day event will feature expert practical presentations, executive workshops, networking opportunities and a great exhibition
However, the LAST FEW PLACES are being snapped up fast – so if you want to exhibit, speak or host a workshop at the National DevOps Conference 2018 – book your place now!
If your organisation wants to change critical IT infrastructure, getting all your departments onboard with these essential changes can prove challenging.
With DevOps it can be different – when Development and Operations collaborate effectively and work together towards the same goal – the results can be extraordinary.
Organisations regularly report increased deployment speed and frequency, higher quality product output and lower failure rates after adopting DevOps practices.
WHO IS THE NATIONAL DEVOPS CONFERENCE FOR?
The two-day National DevOps Conference is designed to connect a wide range of stakeholders, and engage not only existing DevOps pros, but also other senior professionals keen to learn about implementing this practice.
At the National DevOps Conference, you can hear from peers and experts who have successfully begun their DevOps journey, sharing advice and knowledge, joining in executive workshops, networking and much more.
The National DevOps Conference is an annual, UK-based conference that provides the IT community at home and abroad with invaluable content.
The National DevOps Conference is open to all, but is aimed and produced for those professionals that are interested in learning about the practices and culture behind the DevOps movement, in an effort to implement change in their own IT infrastructures. Therefore, the content is geared towards C-level IT executives, directors, managers, and senior engineers and professionals.
At the National DevOps Conference you can:
- Learn from leading industry experts at cutting edge seminars. Interact at collaborative Q&A sessions
- Join in executive discussion forums
- Source the latest products and services via the industry leading exhibition
- Network with your peers and key industry figures
- Swap and share ideas with likeminded professionals
- Network and make new and influential contacts
- Take away ‘real-world’ scenarios and apply learned solutions to accelerate your own IT transformation
- Network with your peers and new acquaintances at the Evening Drinks Reception.
So why wait? If you want to be a part of this year’s event, then BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW!